Membership – 2021
Renew your membership or become a first-time member of the Spina Bifida Resource Network! It is through partnership with people like you that we continue to be a dynamic, innovative non-profit agency that brings our community together.
Membership in the SBRN means being a part of a strong support network, along with other opportunities:
- The Jane Horowitz Special Medical Needs Fund – Apply for financial assistance to help offset extraordinary medical costs. (For NJ residents only)
- The Disaster/Emergency Rapid Assistance Fund – Apply for help with funding medical supplies, non-reimbursable medical costs, adaptive equipment or other basic needs (e.g., food or other supplies) during the pandemic. (For NJ Residents only)
- Our Family Support Program – Speak with our nursing and family support staff about medical issues and community supports.
- School Support – Staff can assist with IEP meetings and presentations to school personnel in NJ.
- The Empowerment Zone – Receive our informational newsletter.
- Fun and educational events – Get discounts for our events, including our Walk for Empowerment, Adult Empowerment Retreat, conferences, adaptive activities, cultural outings, inspirational workshops and more!
- Virtual Chats & Videoconferences – Join in for a fun and easy way to connect with experts and peers.
Please take a moment to complete the membership survey form for 2021 and to join as a member ($20/individual or $40/family.)
To Complete your 2021 Membership Survey, click HERE.