Membership – 2022
Renew your membership or become a first-time member of the Spina Bifida Resource Network! It is through partnership with people like you that we continue to be a dynamic, innovative non-profit agency that brings our community together.
Membership in the SBRN means being a part of a strong support network, along with other opportunities:
- The Jane Horowitz Special Medical Needs Fund – Apply for financial assistance to help offset extraordinary costs for health-related supplies. (For NJ residents only)
- The Disaster/Emergency Rapid Assistance Fund – Apply for help with funding medical supplies, non-reimbursable medical costs, adaptive equipment or other basic needs (e.g., food or other supplies). (For NJ Residents only)
- Health Conversations with Nurse Barbara (New!!) – Have one-on-one discussions with our SBRN Nurse about your health and care.
- Resources – Find educational resources on our website and through our educational newsletter, the Empowerment Zone
- Fun and educational events – Get discounts for our events, including our Walk for Empowerment, Adult Empowerment Retreat, conferences, adaptive activities, cultural outings, inspirational workshops and more!
- Virtual Chats & Workshops – Join in for a fun and easy way to connect with experts and peers.
Please take a moment to join as a member ($20/individual or $40/family.)
Your support and participation really make a difference in our community. Together we are able to provide educational resources, social events and advocacy programs that empower people with disabilities and their allies to challenge perceptions, embrace interdependence and live their best lives. We couldn’t do it without you!