Membership – 2019
Renew your membership or become a first-time member of the Spina Bifida Resource Network! It is through partnership with people like you that we continue to be a dynamic, innovative non-profit agency that brings our community together.
Membership in the SBRN means being a part of a strong support network, along with other opportunities:
- The Jane Horowitz Special Medical Needs Fund – financial assistance to help offset extraordinary medical costs
- Our Family Support Program – in-home nursing and family support services
- School Support – assistance with IEP meetings and presentations to school personnel
- The Empowerment Zone – our informational newsletter
- Fun and educational events – including Walks for Empowerment, the Adult Empowerment Retreat, conferences, adaptive activities, cultural outings, inspirational workshops and more!
- TeleConferences – a fun and easy way to call in and connect with experts and others
Please take a moment to complete the membership survey form for 2019 and to join as a member ($20/individual or $40/family.)
To Complete your 2019 Membership Survey, click HERE.